Safeguarding & e-sAFETY
to log in to our password protected parents area please click on the link highlighted red below:
DFE Parental Guides in English
DFE Parental Guides in Arabic
DFE Parental Guides in Somali
At St Mary's safeguarding is key to the service we provide to our families.
"Article 19: You should not be harmed and should be looked after and kept safe".
We have a dedicated team of safeguarding professionals whose job it is to support our families and keep our children safe at home and in education.
The PIP team support schools in Moss Side, they specialise in attendance, behaviour and family support.
How do we uphold the Children's Rights Charter?
- Article 6: You have the right to life and to be healthy.
- Article 12:Your right to say what you think should happen and be listened to.
- Article 13:Your right to have information.
- Article 19:You should not be harmed and should be looked after and kept safe.
- Article 36:You should be protected from doing things that could harm you.
- Article 39:Children should get special help if they have been abused.
Safeguarding at St Mary's is not just about what happens in school. We understand that working with the whole family and community is the key to keeping children safe in education.Please see how we work in partnership below
Parents can get advice and information for some of the more sensitive challenges facing families. This is password-protected for adult use only. Please ask at the office for the password.